Writer’s Ink accepts any form of creative writing be it prose, poetry, screenplay, etc. We accept unsolicited submissions.
Please bear in mind these following guidelines:
- We enforce a 3,000 word limit per person. You may submit several pieces of work as long as the total word-count does not exceed this limit.
- Any submission submitted past the deadline (see below) will not be read.
- We accept all genres of writing.
- Writing must be in English to be accepted.
- We are not censoring work, but please refrain from violence/sex/gore/etc for its own sake.
- We promise to avoid bias and will read any piece submitted, as long as it follows the above guidelines.
- Writer’s Ink Editorial reserves the right to refuse publication of any submission.
- Any decision made by the editorial staff is final and will not be further discussed.
- Plagiarism of any kind will not be tolerated, and any submitter caught plagiarizing will be banned from further submission.
Each issue of Writer’s Ink will have 3 deadlines.
- A content deadline, by which the piece needs to be finished and submitted at which point it will be edited for content, thematic elements, etc. if such edits are necessary.
- A context deadline, which will be roughly one month later, at which point the piece will be edited for grammar, spelling, etc. if such edits are necessary.
- Lastly, a final deadline will be provided for the finished, edited piece.
Issue #8 Deadlines are as follows:
Content Deadline – March 1st, 2013
Context Deadline - April 10th, 2013
Final Deadline - April 30th, 2013
All submissions should be sent to: Submissions.WritersInk@gmail.com
Please allow up to 3 weeks for confirmation of receipt.